Saturday, August 18, 2012

Professional Hopes and Goals

Throughout this course, I have acquired knowledge about the many ways in which I, as a professional can support children and their families who come from diverse backgrounds. This support will allow me to:
  • build better professional relationships with families
  • foster equity and social justice
  • develop partnerships within the community
  • create a welcoming and diverse environment
By utilizing these perspectives, my hope that my classroom is one that provide inspiration parents, children, community members and others as it relates to diversity equity and social justice.

One goal that I would like to set for the early childhood field in relation to diversity, equity and social justice is to continue to foster change as rapidly as society changes.

I would like to thank my colleagues for their words of wisdom, encouragement and for sharing their personal and professional experiences. I wish you all success and good luck in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anetria! I really appreciate your willingness to share persoanl and professional experiences related to equity, diversity and social justice. I love the goals that you have set for your future work in the early childhood field. Keep up by the great work by making a difference in the lives of diverse families and their children! Thanks for being an awesome colleague!

    ReplyDelete