Friday, September 23, 2011

Personal Childhood Web

Twin brothers, Stewart (left) and Steven
My Support System: Tamiko, my mother because she has taught me the unconditional love, the value of a good education and a great work ethic. My mother is my best friend and I visit her or speak with her on a daily basis. She continues to support me in every decision that I make and continues to encourage me.

Jill, my maternal aunt as she and I are just alike. I see myself in my aunt as she is a firm believer in showing "tough love."  She continues to encourage me to further my education and travel the world because "they are just so many opportunities out there."

My twin brothers; Stewart and Steven. I chose my brothers because I am their protector and becaude of our close bond. They are only three year younger than me and I know that they look up to me, not only as their sister but a friend and a role model. Being that following my dreams have been instilled in me, I also provide "the boys" with this mindset.

Todd, my little "cousin/child." I call him this because he is my cousin but people believe that I am his mother. I have watched in amazement how this baby that I literally baby-sat since birth has now grown into this smart, handsome, athletic young adult. Parents, now I know how you all feel about your childewn. I feel so proud to say that he is now in college and chasing his dream of playing college sports.
Mother, Tamiko (left) and Aunt Jill
Todd "TJ"

5 comments:

  1. I love your childhood web. It seems you have a great support system as well as being a support to TJ and your brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Aunt Jill sounds alot like my Aunt Nina. She always told me:there is nothing you can't do if you put your heart into it:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing family! I LOVE your pictures! Very cute. I admire your relationship with your cousin. I'm sure if he ever has to make his own personal childhood web, your would be up at the top of the list for him! :)

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Childhood web you have some nice photos of brothers and your aunt. That's nice that cousin taking his education to the next level.

    ReplyDelete