Friday, June 28, 2013

Time Well Spent

Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.
-Benjamin Disraeli
 
 
 
My educational journey with Walden University has taught me a great deal about myself and others. I have learned that ineffective communication causes relationships with others and also affects the quality of care and education that is provided to families. Another aspect of the field that I have learned thinking beyond my local community. Gaining knowledge about issues on a global level allowed me to restructure my goals into encompass children and families that are also in need of quality programs. Last, developing and maintaining relationships with children and families is important as relationships are the driving force in success.
 
 
 
A long-term goal of mine in the early childhood field is to recruit others, especially parents to develop a passion about the field. Also, to share my passion with others to increase the knowledge and interest in the field and early education of children.
 
 
At this time, I would like to thank all my colleagues and my professor in challenging the ways in which I thought about the field. This is been a very intense course however, I feel that it has brought out the best in me which, in turn, directly affects that children and families that I work with. This has been the best and most challenging course in my educational journey and I have am thrilled about this experience.
 
I wish you all success in the future. I would also like to maintain contact with you all as well. I can be reached by email at conyersa@mail.gvsu.edu
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment